The Benefits Of Choosing A Google Partner
Google Partner Agency Information:
A Google Partner Agency (only companies showing the Google Partner Badge) has access to a specialised Google platform.
As a Google Partner Agency based in Surrey, Sussex and Kent, BoostOnline UK Group Ltd has access to specialist training, study materials, promotions, Google events, exams, industry research and Google AdWords product updates. Google PPC advertising has become an extremely valuable method for businesses to generate leads. Due to this, many individuals and companies claim to be experts in the field. When choosing a Google Partner Agency you can trust, it is essential that you research their qualifications and experience first. Working with a Google Partner Agency will not only save you time but can save you money too.
BoostOnline UK has achieved Google Partner Agency Status. For an agency to attain Google Partner Status they must achieve the following:
As a Google Partner Agency:
- Manage a minimum Ad spend every 90 days.
- Consistently meet and exceed Google’s strict standards to maintain partner status.
- Employ team members that are Google certified.
- Deliver quality customer service and experiences.
- Offer a distinct competitive advantage to their clients.
- Be transparent at all times.
The advantages of engaging a Google Partner Agency to manage your online marketing:
- A Google Agency Partner must have team members that retain current Google AdWords certifications for managing client accounts. This means that you get a highly qualified professional working on your account that adopts Google’s customer care best practices.
- A Google Partner must be experienced and well-versed in all aspects of Google AdWords and use the platform to earn the best profits for their clients. This means that you have an account manager working with your bottom line in mind and someone experienced in handling aspects such as site links inside ads, ad extensions, the use of negative keywords, phrase match keywords, ad scheduling and split testing.
- A Google Agency Partner will have their accounts reviewed by Google to ensure that they are providing the very best service they can, are reaching conversion rates, are retaining clients, and are achieving improved quality scores. This often results in clients receiving a lower cost per click and a higher ROI (Return on Investment). These reviews by Google and improved quality scores help to ensure that your Google Partner is maximising the benefits of your campaign by leveraging ads, keywords and landing pages to bring in the right target market.
- A Google Agency Partner also receives access to Google’s beta features. This means that your agency will be able to test new Google applications and features up to twelve months before the general public. Essentially, you will be ahead of the game.
- A Google Agency Partner (depending on their ad spend) can have access to their own Google representation. This means if an issue occurs then there’s no waiting in line, no waiting to hit certain time zones – the Google rep can be contacted at any time and action resolutions.
- A Google Agency Partner must know how to utilise YouTube advertising. This means that you have access to professionals that are skilled in features such as demographic targeting for video campaigns, call to action overlays, video remarketing.
- A Google Partner is required to demonstrate that they are actively undertaking split testing on ads in order to attract the largest volume of customers to your site. This means that Google will check for multiple ads for each campaign group to ensure that different messaging and keywords are being tested. This encourages ongoing experimentation by targeting various demographics within the target market.
To learn what a Google Agency Partner can achieve for your business contact BoostOnline UK today. We look forward to hearing from you.
BoostOnline UK Group provide expert Google PPC Advertising Services, free Google PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Audits and general Search Marketing advice for all small to medium businesses across the UK. If your business is based in Surrey, Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex or Central London BoostOnline can usually arrange a face to face visit within seven days.